Friday, November 4, 2011

JULES




Today is day 4 of thankful and today I am thankful for Jules.

18 years ago my sister married a great guy who is more like a brother to me than a brother in law. Jack and Jill went up the hill to take their wedding vows........Over many years, they tried to have a baby and many times decided that it would probably never happen, but then God intervened and all these years later - JULES. My beautiful neice. She is a fighter. In her first 11 months she has faced several struggles. She was born with some complications and for the first 5 months of her life she was at UofM hospital a large majority of the time and had mutiple surgeries. All the while, she has kept a beautiful smile and a happy disposition. She is fiesty and full of life. She is crawling and pulling herself up and probably soon will be walking. I never knew that I could love a child as much as my own, but this is pretty darn close! I know that God has big plans for this little girl as he continues to write her story. I am so thankful to have her in my life. I am also thankful for all of my friends and family who have prayed for Jules, Jack and Jill and I ask that you will continue as we continue to walk through Jules complete recovery.

Enjoy the pics of the most beautiful girl in my world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment