Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The boys Step Mom

Today I am thankful that the boys have a step mom who loves them.

If you know me, you understand that this one was kinda hard. I AM TRULY thankful that Jeff married someone who loves my boys and has known them all of their lives. I know that life would be much more difficult if this were not the case.

I am also thankful that I can say this - even if it did take an extra nudge from God. When Jeff got married I told him and I truly meant it, I am thankful that he married someone who loves the boys and I wish them ALL the very best. It still hurts a little, but no pain . . .no gain and I feel that I have grown as a person as I have been able to separate my personal hurt and move on with my life.

So today I am truly thankful that the boys are loved. Their step mom has loved them for years . . .she just has a different title now...

No comments:

Post a Comment