Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jeffrey Woody

Today I am thankful for Jeffrey Woody.

Although my BLOG is private, I will limit what I say for his privacy.

Jeffrey Woody turns 8 today - I can't believe it! He came into my life the summer of 2003. He was just 9 months old. I had just lost Andrew and needed a job. Jeffrey needed a baby sitter . . .I think we really just needed each other!

Jeffrey is a very special boy with Cerebral Palsy and a smile that will light up a room. He was with me daily during school from 2003 until October 2006.

He has grown into a very handsome little boy who I don't get to see as much as I would like, but I will always be thankful for those years that we spent together!!!

Thank you Jeffrey for the beautiful smile and eyes that bare your soul. You will never know what you mean to me . . . I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment