Sunday, November 21, 2010

My new stove

Today I am thankful for my new stove.

It actually is a couple months old now, but I knew that I needed to include it in my list of things that I am thankful for!

About 3 years ago, my oven died. I lived without an oven for almost 10 months, then I bought a used stove that was just like mine but with a working oven. Well over the next year a burner went out and then one Tuesday this last September, the oven went out on my new-used stove. I posted on Facebook to see if anyone had a cheap used stove and miraculously and very unexpectedly God provided me with a BRAND NEW STOVE - four working burners and a super oven!!

I feel very unworthy of how God has always provided more than enough to take care of me, but I am truly, deeply and humbly thankful that he does.

Today, as I type with my belly full from an awesome dinner . . .I am thankful for my new stove!

No comments:

Post a Comment